After careful research, we’ve selected Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation to help you save money on your veterinary bills for your four-legged family members.
Pet insurance is for the unexpected accidents & illnesses that you just can’t plan for – like when the dog eats something he shouldn’t, or the cat is diagnosed with diabetes. With Healthy Paws, you can be reimbursed up to 90% of your vet bills for these incidents.
Here are the quick facts:
1) Healthy Paws is the #1 customer-rated pet insurance plan in the nation (based on customer reviews at www.ConsumersAdvocate.org (https://www.consumersadvocate.org/pet-insurance/c/healthy-pa…), CanineJournal.com (https://www.caninejournal.com/pet-insurance-comparison/#heal…), PetInsuranceQuote.com (https://www.petinsurancequotes.com/compare/healthy-paws-pet-…) and more!)
2) You can save up to 90% on vet bills.
3) They offer one simple plan that covers accidents, illnesses, cancer, emergency care, genetic conditions, and alternative care. There are no maximum payout limits; no per-incident caps, no annual caps, and no lifetime caps.
4) You can see any licensed veterinarian in the country, including emergency hospitals and specialty veterinarians.
5) Plans start as low as $15/month for cats and $25/month for dogs.
6) Through their Foundation, just the act of getting a free pet insurance quote results in a donation towards a homeless pet’s medical care!
7) You get a special employee discount off the monthly premium. Plus, you get to keep the discount every month for the life of the policy – even if you no longer work here.
You can get a free quote online with your Employee Benefit Discount and enroll instantly at: https://www.healthypawspetinsurance.com/Benefits/?affid=MFLF