Founded by Angela and Sean McIlveen in 2011, the McIlveen Family Law Firm was built on common values and goals. The foundation of the firm is a team of great people who give it their all each and every day. The Firm is committed to providing employees a stable, healthy, challenging, and fun workplace.
Who We Are
We offer a challenging work environment where employees have the chance to have real input in the future of our company. We offer health/dental/vision insurance, short term disability, 401K w/ 4% company match, FSA health care, FSA child care, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, corporate discount buying, training, malpractice insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, and McIlveen Cares.
The world moves faster today than it did yesterday. To continue to grow and thrive in business over the next ten years and beyond, we must look ahead; understand the market and the forces that will shape our business. We must not forget how we achieved the success of today. Our Mission, Vision & Values serve as a guide to the future.
- Honesty: Honesty is telling the truth. Honesty is straightforward conduct. Honesty is being sincere, truthful, trustworthy, honorable, fair, genuine, and loyal with integrity.
- Compassionate: Compassion is the feeling of empathy for others. Compassion is the emotion that we feel in response to the suffering of others that motivates a desire to help.
- Enthusiastic: Enthusiastic is the being filled with a strong excitement about something; a strong feeling of active interest in something that you like or enjoy.
- Forever Learner: Forever Learner is a person who has a continuous desire and need to learn: it is an open-mindedness to listen and pursue knowledge.
- Respect: Respect is a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
Go hard at whatever it is that you do: at work, at the gym, in your personal relationships, and in life!! You don’t always have a choice of whether you will win at everything but you ALWAYS, ALWAYS have a choice at whether you stop and quit or keep giving it all you’ve got. You could be on the brink or cusp of a breakthrough or win but you quit. Don’t ever live with the regret of questioning did I give it all I’ve got!
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide employees with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. The Department of Labor’s (Department) Wage and Hour...