The Billing coordinator ensures the company tracks and collects debts consistently and correctly. Your job will be important for safeguarding our revenues.
Billing coordinators are equipped with knowledge of billing procedures and great attention to detail. Their analytical ability is a valuable asset, while their communication skills can make a difference in customer relationships.
The goal is to ensure the company charges its customers appropriately and collects payments in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with finance and sales professionals to maintain accounts receivable
- Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered
- Issue invoices
- Keep accurate records (customer information, received payments etc.)
- Prepare and submit statements
- Proven experience as billing coordinator or similar position
- Understanding of relevant laws and best practices
- Proficient in MS office and data entry; working knowledge of ERP software is a plus
- Comfortable with mathematics and financial data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Excellent ability to organize and coordinate tasks
- BSc/BA in accounting or relevant field